Tea Tree Toner with Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliates and enhances cellular regeneration resulting in firmer, smooth and even skin complexion.
- Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange and Lemon extracts, known sources of naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) helps renew skin by sloughing away dead cell debris, improving moisturization and achieving smooth skin.
- Tea Tree water balances sebum’s production and soothes irritation.
- Alcohol-free Witch Hazel helps drying acne blemishes, due to tannins, its active ingredient.
- Antibacterial Manuka honey alleviates local inflammation caused by acne and speeds up the healing processes.
- Willow Bark Extract, natural source of salicylic acid, helps clearing pores and alleviating acne and inflammation.
- Chamomile and Aloe Vera hydrate, soften, sooth and deliver antioxidant benefits to the skin.
Ideal for oily, Acne-prone, combination, aged, mature skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Packaged in frosted glass bottle with aluminum cap to ensure that product’s freshness and integrity are maintained. Recyclable packaging.
- 100 ml
- Natural ingredients
- Biodegradable formula
- No parabens, sulfates and formaldehydes
- No petroleum products
Tea Tree Toner with Alpha Hydroxy Acid
At night after cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep over a clean, dry face and neck. Do not rinse off. You may experience a brief tingling and redness. Complete your night skincare routine with serum and moisturizer.
This product contains an exfoliating fruit acid which is known to increase sun sensitivity in skin. It is recommended to wear good-quality sunscreen to protect skin from sun exposure. Temporary redness, or a slight tingling sensation to occur immediately after use is expected due to increased blood circulation. Avoid contact with or around the eye area.
For external use only.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
Discontinue of irritation occurs.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in room temperature away from direct sunlight.
It is strongly encouraged that you apply sunscreen to protect your lovely skin from the effects of premature UV-aging.